This year once again I am asking myself:
"What should I do for New Year's Eve?"
I would like to do something special. But here is the problem...I am not sure if you have noticed, but every time we want to do "something special" for this special night, it turns out to be boring, or worse, a nighmare...so, this year I will try not to have too high expectations...and this evening makes me sad anyway. It is a weird moment. In one second one finishes a year and starts a new one. But I wish for a moment where time is suspended. That would be ideal. A moment to think about what one was and was not, has lost, gained and would like to do. Introspection without time running away.
But it seems impossible. So, I just have to get on with it. Let's see.
Tuesday, 18 November 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Each New Year's we are all 'in search of a midnight kiss' that can be a lot of pressure :-SS
Post a Comment