
I know, it could be a bit late, but as you might know, we have the entire month of January for New Year's wishes. So: BONNE ANNEE 2009, despite the Recession, Wars, Emperialism of the States (Obama will not save our planet but he can still do better than his predecessor) and other horror in the world.
I wish to my family, all of my friends and readers the strengh to do something good this year, to be proud of themselves and to keep faith in LOVE. That is the secret to change for the best.
(Now I am starting to sound like a priest: mes bien chers freres, mes bien cheres soeurs, repetez apres moi tous en coeur: alleluiah et tutti quanti...by the way, I have seen on TV5 , french tv abroad, a reportage about churches in France: there are so many and so expensive to maintain, that villages in charge of them start to destroy them. Unbelievable...but we always find money to maintain our cher President and his trips in jet...sorry, I didn't want to speak about french politic in my blog. I will not do that anymore...).
But IF I am allowed to talk about politics in the world, I would say that while all the medias are talking about Obama (I have to recognize he is bright,handsome AND metis) there are better events happening in the world. We should watch and learn from Latin America. The majority of people there is strong and able to stay the head straight despite of the poverty. They are rich in another way: they believe in Human Being. The true one. Yesterday, I watched a documentary made by John Pilger. I am angry now. I realized that I am too naive sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment