
Eckernfoerde
Ploen

I spent three days in North Germany for the wedding of M. I landed in Luebeck, a beautiful and very charming city where one can find the best marzipan in the world, then I discovered Eckernfoerde, nice port on the Baltic sea. It was a sunny day, I enjoyed walking along the white sandy beach, it was like a small dream, but then Otto told me: do you know what Ecktown is famous for? Alcohol and... weapons! Impressive cocktail! Despite this fact, I really liked the atmosphere there... and the taste of "Rollmops" (pickled fish in a bun) and "Currywurst": Delicious! If you haven't you should give them a try!
The day after, we visited Ploen: A dream come true, lush green scenery, lakes, boats, sun, light and so quiet... a real pleasure and balm for my soul, sometimes lost in the urban jungle of London! In short it was a magnificent break just before my real HOLIDAYS!!!
1 comment:
Coucou..Comme j'ai vu que tu écrivais en français, je me suis permise de sonner à ta porte, et je tombe sur de belles photos...Par contre, zut, je ne comprends pas...c'est que je n'ai pas mon traducteur, il est chez son papa en ce moment ( sourire ). Tu me diras en attendant je regarde les images et, c'est superbe. Alors à bientôt...avec plaisir
Post a Comment