Sunday, 3 August 2008

UVA







Last week-end I went to the Southbank where I saw an installation by United Visual Artists. I missed this one last year at the Victoria and Albert Museum because of a technical failure caused by the "nice" British weather...It was pure chance to see this installation again...and working!!! It was really interesting: a mixture of light, sounds and interaction with people. I felt like being transported into another world...
I like the work of UVA. They collaborate a lot with the band Massive Attack. I missed their concert at the Meltdown Festival 2008 but I bet it was magic!
I once had the chance to meet the light artist Chris Levine, who collaborated with them. We had a chat on a train journey from Exeter to London and I was very impressed by his work! Check out his website: he is very talented but unlike a lot of famous people he is still very much down to earth!

Voila, cela m'a pris du temps pour ecrire depuis mon dernier post mais je dois vraiment m'habituer a etre plus reguliere...bon, je vais m'appliquer; question d'entrainement...enfin, plus que quelques jours et me voila en VACANCES!!! Je n'attends que cela: a moi la mer, les montagnes, l'air pur du SUD, de la maison!!! Youpi!!!

1 comment:

Tania said...

Coucou, C Jennifer du théatre... bravo pour la création de ton blog, 1st of all. Et cet artcile m'a onné envie d'aller voir cette instalation, en fait j'y suis passée devant mais y'a une queue à chaque fois. je ne savais pas que y'avait une vraie intéractin avec le visiteur. à + bonnes vacances